Speed-Funding Submission for the 3rd Global Conference on Myositis 2019 is now closed.
With the generous support of Myositis UK, GCOM 2019 will be hosting the first so-called Speed-Funding event at the GCOM, a great opportunity for young researchers to get 15.000 € for a collaborative scientific project dealing with Myositis.
Eligible are all young scientists not yet in a permanent position (e.g. PhD student, junior post-doc or medical trainee) working in the field of myositis.
Applications shall include:
– brief summary of the project with background information and preliminary data (1-2 pages)
– study design (1 page)
– up to ten most relevant publications of the applicant
– time plan and methods planned to be applied (1 page)
– brief CV (1 page)
– description of the laboratory where the project is carried out (1 page)
– confirmation of financing of the applicant’s post for the duration of the project
Decision will be made in a two-step evaluation process. Applications will be reviewed by the international Speed-Funding Committee and the six best rated candidates will get the opportunity to present their projects at the conference during the Speed-Funding session (Thursday, 28. March 2019, 16:45-18:45), where a final decision will be made based on the quality of the presentation and the scientific relevance of the project. Grants for the best three projects will be awarded on the last day of the conference.
Applications can be submitted online between 01. December 2018 till 10. January 2019. Please email your application to email@example.com.