Abstract Submission for the 3rd Global Conference on Myositis 2019 is now closed.
Abstract Submission: 01/08 – 30/11/2018
For the Global Conference on Myositis 2019 all participants are welcome to submit an abstract for a poster or an oral presentation of the results of their investigations or trials. After the submission deadline all abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. All top-rated abstracts will be presented in the form of oral presentations (10+3 minutes). All other abracts will be presented in the form of posters.
- Please enter the title of the abstract. The number of Words is limited to 100.
- Please enter your abstract text. The number of Words is limited to 400.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Structured into Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- References and credits are not to be included in the abstract.
- Do not include keywords, tables or figures.
- There is a restriction of 10 co-authors for each abstract. If more co-authors have contributed, they can later be displayed on the poster or appropriately be acknowledged during the talk.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; if accepted any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Please enter the author list and contact details.
- Part of the presented data might have been shown on a conference, but abstracts have to be original and not submitted/published before. They should contain new data that is not yet published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Once you completed your submission, you will receive a confirmation email shortly afterwards.
Abstracts submitted later than 30 November 2018 will not be considered. Make sure that your submission meets all points of the checklist given above before submitting the abstract to the scientific committee!